We’re looking for
For 20 years we have been building the so-called Pentapod CNC machines. The mindset of the company is characterized by the inventor and founder Dr. Michael Schwaar – innovative and creative.
Our team consists of young mechanics and engineers from the fields of mechanical, electrical and control engineering. We develop and design all our CNC machines ourselves.
There are no hierarchies with us. We are a modern company that works together towards one goal: To inspire the world with our unique Pentapods. If you are looking for a complete new experience in the CNC machine world, don’t hesitate to apply for an open position!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Industrial technician (m,w,d)
WHO WE ARE.
We are a young team of engineers and mechanics and have been developing, designing and building unique “Pentapod” CNC machines for 20 years. Our company is located in Hartmannsdorf (Saxony).
WHAT IS THERE TO DO?
- Assembly of single parts, subassemblies for our Pentapods
- Adjustment work according to drawing, parts list and work specifications
- Maintenance and repair at the customer’s site
THIS IS HOW YOU FIT IN WITH US:
- completed training as an industrial mechanic
- or comparable training
- technical know-how
- work experience desirable
- careful way of working
- reliability and ability to work in a team
- willingness to travel for national assembly work (20%)
- driver’s license class B
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- indefinite contract in full time
- work clothes for free
- exciting and varied tasks
- young and committed team
- flat hierarchies
- annual company events
- free car parking
… and just have fun at work
No suitable jobs found?
Then apply in the same way! We are looking forward to your meaningful application and resume and hope to welcome you as a new member.